how to see through the mirror

you are it

Sunday 25 March 2007

India!

Not a lot has changed since my last bloggings - though I have started a security job, which is great for getting my reading done, watching DVDs...that sort of thing! don't be too jealous, it's bad for you.

Anyhow, I am going to India this week. For three weeks. On my own. Why? Hmmm, I don't know. I suppose I could say its for reseach and insearch, though I might fit some rest in somewhere. Well that's the bare facts. I will probably tell you something else when I get back. You won't miss me, will you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy, your as humourous and interesting as ever. This blog site is a great idea. Would love to hear a wee update as much as pos while your in India. Would just be intersting to hear what new things you discover each day whikle you are there. Over and out, big bro! Tim (:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew, All the Best for your trip to the mistry land of India as its one of the most ancinet country, civilization on Earth.Hope you will get some insight on your spritual growth as wel as on your reserch towards inner journey.All The Best! Preeti